A Tour of my Art Journal

Since it's that time of the semester where finals are just around the corner and everything is chaotic and stressful, to combat the pressure I've decided to go back into one of my old favorite hobbies of art journaling. I was given a Polaroid camera over Christmas but I hadn't used it up until just a couple weeks ago when I bought some film - and since then, I've been non-stop taking pictures of everything!

Taking inspiration from nature, as well as using my polaroid pictures as my muses, I've done several pages of penned drawings and inky poems blotchily stained with nude ProMarkers and Windsor&Newton inks. I did some collages and sketches in my black book and more detailed and refined drawings in my embroidered sketchbook. So, without further ado here is a mini exploration of my recent cathartic thoughts...













4 comments

  1. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I AM SO IN LOVE. <333

    xx Kenzie | www.paperpizzablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW thank you so much, Kenzie! I appreciate your love and support always <3

      Nicole xxx

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness what a beautiful journal! I love these sneak peeks into your notebook, please share more! I especially love your collage and drawing combos along with how you do journal entries in colored pen. Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vivian! I will definitely try to do more and post more of my art works <3

      x Nicole

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.