♥ March Favourites ♥


I've decided to go back and do a monthly favorites post, not only because I haven't done one in a while, but also because there were many things I've bought and used frequently this month which I adored. And so, I wanted to share with you a list of some beauty, personal care and technology items that I've been loving recently!


Personal Care


(Left to right) 
- Pantene Leave-in Conditioning Spray
- Cetaphil Extra gentle Daily Scrub (great for acne-prone skin)
- Spa Naturals Coconut oil Moisturizer (amAZinG for dry skin and only $1!!!!)
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water

Makeup


(Left to right)
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt highlighter in 'HU$TLA BABY'
- Ulta Beauty face kit (comes with bronzer, blush, translucent powder, highlight and banana powder)
- Gudetama Makeup sponge
- Max Studio trio Baked Eyeshadows
- Urban Decay NAKED Smoky palette
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in 'Fenty Glow'

Miscellaneous


(Top to bottom)
- JBL Speakers
- Polaroid Snap camera (with sample pictures!)

Do you have any items or products that you've loved this month? ♥

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.