July Favourites!

The great thing about Target, Walmart and Publix is that their products are almost trustworthy and affordable and this month, I've bought a bunch of new products that have reached the top of my favourites list! Almost all of them are pretty much cheap so don't worry, they won't bombard your wallet if you're considering buying any of these.

Like my previous monthly favourites, I've organised the list into sections and I hope you enjoy! If you want a review on any of these products or perhaps you have a few suggestions on what I should buy for next month, leave them in the comments :)

Body


+ Bath & Body Works Tutti Dolci Sweet Lemon Buttercup shower gel
+ Bath & Body Works Wild Honey Suckle Ultra Shea body cream

Face


+ Neutrogena naturals Multi-Vitamin nourishing moisturiser (my new favourite!)
+ SIMPLE Cleansing Facial Wipes for sensitive skin

Music

See my new playlist on my Tumblr blog sestinae.tumblr.com with all my new favourite songs.

Hopefully, I'll do another monthly favourites so stay tuned if you want to see next month's favourites!

nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.