Musings: The Unfolding of the New Chapter | Results Day 2016

With school approaching soon, I have been awfully busy with my new job, summer tasks for my A-level subjects and some writing! Recently was the GCSEs Results day, in which I passed all my subjects and achieved the requirements to get into the sixth form I wanted to go to. I got 2 As and the rest are mostly Bs and Cs - I am so happy that all my hard work studying for the last 2 years has finally paid off! Although I didn't achieve the grades I was expecting on some subjects, I am still very proud of what I achieved :D



With all of this occurring, my new chapter in life is slowly unfolding. Honestly, with what I've worked on and what I achieved this summer has made me feel like a new person. I feel like, with my contributions to projects such as Sacred Zine Club and Adolescent Content, my creativity in writing as well as art has been boosted; with my new job at C and H Fabrics store, my confidence has been lifted and with my recent GCSE grades I can see my future in the distance!



Right now, I'm still working on building my skills, experience, confidence and contacts for networking and I hope that this will all lead to a promising future.

This is a short post but I kept it concise due to time :/ Hopefully, next week I'll show my newest art works I've done with a new art style I'm experimenting with!

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day everyone :D

Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

2 comments

  1. So happy for and proud of you girl! Congrats on finishing all that-- sounds like a lot of work! Keep working hard!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vivian!!!

      - Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.