Prom 2016!

To celebrate our last moments together before going off to our different pathways, us Year 11's attended the annual Prom! Everyone looked extravagant in their fancy suits and beautiful dresses and gowns and we had the most amazing time in our life so far! Good food, good music and making good memories! I loved every moment of it.

Since it's prom and I wanted to look good (who wouldn't?), I decided to go full glam and got my hair and nails done professionally! Of course, I did my own makeup - I already spent a lot of money on the hair, nails and dress (£130!). The look I was going for is modern 1960s Hollywood glam - my makeup was a cut crease with a bold winged liner and red lips; I went for long, round and light pink nails to accentuate the daintiness of my fingers; soft curls swept back at one side; a two-piece black and red Sherri Hill dress with blue and gold platform heels (which you really can't see) and a red Nina West purse!


1960s glam meets Whitney Houston glam!
As you can see above, I'm wearing a black off-the-shoulder top paired with a rich, burgundy satin ball skirt - this gorgeous gown was inspired by Sherri Hill's design (one of my favourite designers) and it made me feel like a princess that night (someone even commented that I reminded them of Snow White?!)



Photo with squad. They all looked lovely!



Best friend and I - it's our last time together before she moves to the U.S!

These are just a few of the photos from that night! Unfortunately, I didn't take anymore because I was too busy having the time of my life and cherishing the moments!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :D

x Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

UPDATE

My dog, Brandy, was recently put down. To remember him and the happiness he brought to our family, I would like to dedicate this post to him. Rest in peace my angel.
2003 - 2016
In 2012, I created a blog that centred around Brandy - documenting his time with us through photos and videos and expressing our love for him. If you'd like, you can check it out here.

8 comments

  1. That sounds awesome! You look so amazing in your dress and makeup! I love it. :) Also I'm sorry about your dog.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nabila!

      x Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

      Delete
  2. I love your dress, Nicole! And I have to say, you did a really good job with your makeup. 😊 I'm sorry to hear about your dog Brandy, though. May he rest in peace.

    ♡ Lois | www.loisvinas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lois! And thank you for your condolences c:

      x Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry about your dog, he looks like he was a real cutie. RIP, Brandy.

    You are absolutely stunning, and your whole outfit in these photos is amazing. Loved seeing the pics and reading this post.

    -T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet thank you :D

      x Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

      Delete
  4. Your dress is so unique and pretty I love it :) I’m so sorry about your dog, he looks so cute, rest in peace
    kllaudiiia (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sympathy and kindness, sweetie :D

      x Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.