Photography with Macro lens

Since I haven't done any art or photography related posts in a while, I thought I'd share some of the photographic works I've been working on in the past several months for my photography project. For our course we've done a series of workshops, learning all the different techniques and ways to capture images using camera-less photography and photographing with film and digital cameras.

For this series, I've used a macro lens (it was the only available lens that day lol) and just experimented with it. I explored the techniques we learned like the use of exposure, shutter speed and white balance and I simply captured almost everything I found satisfyingly aesthetic :)










These were actually just photographs to test if the settings are right before taking the same picture with my film camera, since you can only take them once :( 
In my film camera, I've also done multiple exposure techniques where another photo is overlaid on top of another - once I've developed all my film, I may share it :D 

I've also done Edward Weston inspired photographs of close-ups of cabbages and other objects with interesting lines and patters to make it appear surreal and 'strange and familiar' (the theme of our project). 




These are what I've done so far in my project but of course I'll show more, including my photograms and film processes! 

Hope you like my pics and tell me what you think :D

Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

3 comments

  1. Learning new camera techniques can be fun! My favorite to play with is the aperture; I love a shallow depth of field. :) I think I like your black and white shots best, and the C-D photos make some fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written article. It was an awesome article to read. about Inner Song Photography Complete rich content and fully informative. I totally Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found decent information in your article.professional headshot Houston I am impressed with how nicely you described this subject, It is a gainful article for us. Thanks for share it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.