Fall-In-Tropical Lookbook

Fall is almost over and winter is beginning to creep up on us, but living in a tropical state there's no chill to this warm weather. So, inspired by the constant heat of Florida along with my favourite season, I've put together a few outfits that I love.

Each look is a reincarnated fashion version of my alter-egos: casually cute, retro gal and rebel chic. Since this is a fall look book, I've kept the colours somewhat dark with hues of orange and reds like the fall leaves, but staying true to the style of a summer-ish environment.

CASUALLY CUTE






Mix-and-matches of blues and grey along with the touch of the pink scrunchie and baby heeled shoes plus a natural face, this look expresses the innocence and femininity of my character - while keeping it casual.

TOP: NEXT essentials
DRESS: WareHouse (UK)
SHOES: Ecco

RETRO GAL





This look was inspired by my favourite fashion icons like Lana Del Rey and Audrey Hepburn. The vintage skirt mixed with the modern sleeve-less tank top creates the look that takes us to both the past and present. 

TOP: SELECT stores (UK)
SKIRT: Beyond Retro (UK)
SHOES: Bershka 
NECKLACE: It was a gift from Hong Kong

REBEL CHIC





Inspired by the angst and attitude of being a teenager, this is a look that represents the strong and rebellious side of me. The combination of the patterned corset-like top, the knitted skirt along with the denim jacket, sunnies and black high-heeled boots with dark lip - this is my favourite look, and perhaps the look that portrays me the most. 

TOP: (It's actually a dress lol) Band of Gypsies
SKIRT: Atmosphere 
SHOES : Topshop
SUNNIES: I have no idea where it came from, sorry 🤔

I hope you enjoyed my mini look-book, and if you want to see more fashion shoots of some of my favourite looks or some outfits I like to put together inspired by my surroundings then let me know!!

3 comments

  1. OBSESSED WITH THESE OUTFITS

    xx Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH ASDFGHJKL thank you so much Kenzie!!

      Nicole ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

      Delete
  2. This article contains valuable information. It's extraordinarily intriguing, so please continue refreshing this way. Indeed, your work is great full.Licensed Drone Photographer Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.