Artistic Lines: Butterfly Effect

Alone and still,
like a bonsai tree,
she sits and draws bees
and pretty daisies.
Expressing herself with
lines and curves on paper
of ideas that could be detrimental
to ones behaviour.

Like a butterfly,
she flaps her wings in silence,
attracted to the flowers
with the brightest colours.
Fragile and delicate,
she is short-lived,
but the light she once radiated
will always live.


A mini expressive poem I wrote that is very personal to me. I hope you like it as much as I do!

- Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

6 comments

  1. <3

    you´re lovely and so are your words and photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivian and the same goes for your :) x

      Delete
  2. I love this. I am glad you left your comment on my blog so that I could find yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa and I'm happy you love it :) x

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.