Artistic Lines: She (Poems and Haikus)



She swims the seas with
such power and force, like how
a mule pulls a cart.

+

She looked up at the sky
and wondered when she will fly
away from her bad dreams.

+

She held the rose in
her hand as her blood rolled
down.

+

She looks like a rose,
she smells like a rose,
and stings like a rose.

+

He held her
like a flower,
but always kept her
in his pocket.

+

I hope one day, I'll
see you at the end of the
tunnel smiling joy.

+

"What makes me happy?"
she wondered as she took a
sip of her vodka.

+

The prying eyes
of a private mind,
she looks at people
with such curiosity as
intense as the sun, yet
her eyes were like cold
water, that stung your skin
like fire.
She can power a tornado of thoughts with
just one look that 
pulls you into
deep desire.

These are just a small collection of poems I wrote when I was up late at night when I couldn't sleep. Although some of these poems are quite personal to me I want to share my passion for writing and how I express myself, which is not just through fine art. :)

I'm currently working on a visual diary in which I'll show you guys soon :D
And from now on, I'll try to stick to a scheduled time to post which will be every Friday or Saturday!

I hope you like these poems as much as I liked writing them!

x nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

3 comments

  1. Beautiful poetry-- I love the words and the colorful description

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! And brilliant poetry. You could be a famous poet.
    Also please could you check out my blog? Thanks Hey! I love your blog! Do you mind checking out my blog? themodernperspectives.blogspot.co.uk - Teenage Years: A bit Rubbish thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments :) I will get back to most of you as soon as possible, so make sure you are checking back x

Instagram

nicole isabel. Theme by STS.